Tuesday, June 10, 2014

House Manager...the title given by my Mr Husband

My life quite simple as already being experienced by all House Wife,routine life, shabby appearance, nothing to regret, no allowance, no salary output, regards of any circumstances, we did gain love from our life partner, but in other hand, all change due to one precious title "My wife is House Manager".......

Mr Husband totally changing my way of doing things upside down, he did look casualties as stepping stone regards of any challenges, I do feel I can resist and move forward. Yeah, here it comes "Shaklee", it touch my heart when experiencing the bond in the "Bijak Sihat" and now I try my best to embrace the same paasion in "Rakvitamin Ummi". Sharing of health benefits and it importance's become my passion, extra income come on the last resort I could say. Long life on my strength to develop my team and customer welfare.

Reality is CRUEL, yet if you got your Loves one, do treasure them as they will accompany you throughout your good or bad day. I love my Family & Mr Husband.
Nite......


No comments:

Post a Comment